The Agirre Lehendakaria Center (ALC) is a Social Innovation laboratory integrated within Euskampus Fundazioa. The scope of action is the research and experimentation on new sustainable human development models.
No. of jobs offered: 2
- Coordination of international social innovation projects; evaluation, outreach, contrast, projection of results and preparation of reports.
- Management of international teams for the implementation of listening, participation, co-creation and co-design processes based on the Agirre Lehendakaria Center (ALC) approach.
- Coding of information, analysis and identification of patterns.
- Support sessions and remote training.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in similar positions or duties in leading international entities in social innovation;
- Proven experience in participation processes, revitalisation of community listening with ethnographic tools and project coordination;
- University degree (preferably degrees related to humanities and social sciences);
- Simultaneous implementation of different projects;
- Adaptation to the work approach and methodology;
- Flexibility, relational and communication skills;
- Collaboration and team-working;
- Languages: ability to work in Basque, English and Spanish;
- English: Proficiency or equivalent
The following will also be highly valued:
- Knowledge of other languages. More specifically, the projects will benefit from the knowledge of Portuguese, French or the Balkan languages.
- Experience in social work
- Knowledge or studies related to the Agenda 2030, migrations, equality and social cohesion
Start Date September 2021
Working Day Full Time
- Type: Temporary Contract (extendable)
- Duration: 6 months
- Model: Hybrid (in-person and remote)
Those interested should send their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to the following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject line Head of Social Innovation Projects by 1st September (inclusive).