Agirre Lehendakaria Center in collaboration with the Municipality of the city of Sant Lluís (Menorca, Balearic Islands)
- Community actions8 string(7) "0.00000" string(15) "#5CA897 0.00000"
- Small and mid scale initiatives6 string(8) "22.22222" string(51) "#5CA897 0.00000%,#5CA897 22.22122%,#59747F 22.22222"
- Large scale initiatives3 string(8) "38.88889" string(87) "#5CA897 0.00000%,#5CA897 22.22122%,#59747F 22.22222%,#59747F 38.88789%,#C38482 38.88889"
- New public services15 string(8) "47.22222" string(123) "#5CA897 0.00000%,#5CA897 22.22122%,#59747F 22.22222%,#59747F 38.88789%,#C38482 38.88889%,#C38482 47.22122%,#EC5D65 47.22222"
- New regulation mechanisms4 string(8) "88.88889" string(159) "#5CA897 0.00000%,#5CA897 22.22122%,#59747F 22.22222%,#59747F 38.88789%,#C38482 38.88889%,#C38482 47.22122%,#EC5D65 47.22222%,#EC5D65 88.88789%,#A73E7D 88.88889"
Everything that is sustainable seems fine to me, but the elderly need a balance between the traditional and the modern
Young people don't have much to do here and that's why we go out for leisure, studies or work
I don't engage myself to what happens in town because participating is complicated
We must generate value and local attraction throughout the year
Citizens from Sant Lluís don't recognize their own potential
During 2021, Agirre Lehendakaria Center collaborated with and accompanied the Sant Lluís Municipality (Menorca) in the design and implementation of a Social Innovation platform to create a space for citizen experimentation in the municipality.
In order to make the municipality more resilient and its economy more sustainable, the Sant Lluís Municipality contacted ALCk to apply an innovative participatory approach that would make the municipality a pioneer in measures that generate economic wealth, social and environmental well-being outside of tourist season, also allowing Sant Lluís to be positioned as a model and benchmark in the Balearic Islands. This new work approach aims to design and implement a Social Innovation Platform through community listening and co-creation processes. This collaborative process allows the activities of the territory to be more connected with the community in which it is framed.